Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
fkbb

Looking for unique outdoor dining chairs

fkbb
15 years ago

I love reading this board every day. It was the first place I turned when I realized that I might never find the chairs that I covet at a friend's house! I also posted this same message over at the decorating forum.

Here's the story -- last year or so she purchased outdoor dining chairs from the Brocade Home catalog. They are styled like a Louis xxx (can't remember exactly) with an upholstered look seat (sunbrella fabric) made of an outdoor resin type of product so they are very lightweight while still looking like an almost formal dining room chair.

The catalog no longer carries this chair and since they were the manufacturer as well they can't lead me to another source. A designer who I work with suggested a special order at approx. $1200 per chair (yikes I could afford a half of a chair at that rate!). Friend's Brocade Home chairs were $155 each.

I've scoured the internet and can't find anything comparable. I'm not worried about a table right now, I want to focus on chairs and can always find a table at a later date. Any help/ideas/suggestions would be so greatly appreciated! Thanks!