Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Banquette furniture seating for breakfast nook

Posted by lorishopaholic (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 21, 12 at 0:19

I am needing some help with some banquette furniture. My breakfast area is not layed out where I can do built in banquette seating but I fell in love with the banquette sets on Horchow and Neiman Marcus.I found similiar banquette seating that I can order and pick out my own fabrics for less! Problem is I am trying to figure out if it will fit in the room with a 54 round table.I am confused by the measurements for the banquette. It is a cresent shape and the measurements read 57 length, 38 overall depth and inside depth of 19. I am concerned about the depth and have tried to tape it out on the floor etc. but can't seem to come up with a conclusion on how far the banquette will stick out.I am thinking since it's the cresent shape it will not stick out the whole 38 inches?? I am probably over thinking this but I would hate to order it and then it would be to large for my room.If you have something similiar and could measure it and tell me the size of your room it would be super helpful! Or if you have a simple way to figure out the size that would be wonderful!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Banquette furniture seating for breakfast nook

Im assuming this banquette has a back? Its the thickness of the back plus 19" seat depth is the measurement you need to see the actual shape or curve of the banquette. Take all these measurements and enter into a CAD to get this shape/size. Or ask the manufacturer to make a paper template of the actual base size.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here