Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Kids Furniture/North Carolina?

Posted by cmd95 (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 22, 11 at 22:55

I want to buy quality kids furniture that will last and have been looking at AP Industries, Lea and Stanley. Are there any reputable places to buy from in North Carolina? We used to buy from Rose Furniture and they went out of business and now I see Boyles is out too.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Kids Furniture/North Carolina?

WOW! We used to live near High Point and it's hard to believe Rose and Boyles are gone. Furnitureland South?? What about the Hickory Mart??

o
RE: Kids Furniture/North Carolina?

Furniture Land South is still in business. All the others went out trying to under cut everybody in the country. Taking millions of dollars of deposits with them.

Stanley Young America, though not made in the USA anymore, is a great youth collection. Will not fall apart on you. Both of my girls (now in college) got a set, and they wanted to take it with them. Still relevant in style though years later

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here