Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

Baker Furniture

Posted by dreamsalive (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 17, 09 at 22:48

I have a glass-top dining table and 8 chairs that I am selling on ebay, and under one of the chairs is a label with Baker, Knapp & Tubbs and dealer information. The label does not specify anything other than Baker, Knapp & Tubbs. An interested party is inquiring on the brand, saying that Baker Knapp & Tubbs is not necessarily Baker, but could be another brand under the Baker Knapp Tubbs umbrella (like McGuire, etc). I thought Baker was the shortened name for Baker Knapp & Tubbs. Anyone know for certain what this is all about?? Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

RE: Baker Furniture

BKT is the "to the trade" arm of the Baker furniture brand. It does sell Baker but also a couple of other brands. Also known as Kohler Interiors for the parent company.

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here