Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nfceagles

Is this a good price on Century sectional

nfceagles
13 years ago

Since an EA Retreat sectional recently priced out higher than I had hoped (8-9k) I have been searching for other options for a large scale, deep seated sectional. After reading these boards and searching for some of the brands listed I found a furniture store near me selling some of the really well thought of brands mentioned here. They are supposedly having a semi-annual warehouse clearance sale. I found a great Century sectional. Full price is listed at 10,900. Floor model is available for $5400 or I can get the reverse of that sectional custom ordered for $5900. Sales rep said the sale should last at least another week, but couldn't give me an exact date.

Do you think this price is a great deal or is this one of those situations where they are always on sale for something way less than retail. I think it's the one, but I'm not sure I can make the decision in the next week. Will I really be looking at an $11k sofa after this sale? (In which case I definitely won't be able to buy it.) It seems so much more well-made than the EA and at $5900 it's quite a bit cheaper.

Thanks for any opinions. These forums have been so helpful.