Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lena2350_gw

to someone who knows well made furniture!

lena2350
10 years ago

Hi I really am thinking about buying this brand of furniture. I want something half way decent and not a cheap piece of junk. So , if you know anything about how furniture is made, could you be so kind to read this and let me know if this sounds like well made furniture, I would be forever grateful!!!! I copied and pasted this from their site:

Four Seasons gives you the freedom to choose exactly what you want. Our Collections are specially crafted with you in mind with an emphasis on slipcovers. We offer a variety of arm-styles with the option to be slipcover over a muslin frame or fully upholstered. Our unique slipcover system allows you to change your cover whenever you want. Whether it be a little dirty, a new season, or you are just bored with your current look, Four Seasons has got you covered.

We believe in quality at Four Seasons and in order to obtain the ultimate piece of furniture you have to start with the frame. Our frames are constructed of 7/8" hardwood. All wood joints are interlocked and glued. Then we glue and nail corner blocks to reinforce the joint.

Four Seasons uses a newly designed Drop-In Coil Unit which supplies our sofas with the most luxurious seating ever. The Sleeper Mechanism has cross wires in the seat and shoulder section to prevent hammocking and help to eliminate crowning. The mattress is a 5 inch 299 coil innerspring available in Queen (Sofa), Full (Townhouse Sofa), and Twin (Loveseat & Chair 1/2). You can also upgrade to an AirDream Mattress. The AirDream features an air bladder on top of our standard 5 inch innerspring mattress for an unmatched level of comfort.

Our standard cushion features a 1.8 (HR) High Resiliency Foam. We surround the core with 2 ounces of luxurious slick polyester fiber, and secure the cushion with a high quality "three hundred thread count", UFAC approved, Down Proof ticking. This exceptional seat offers the best durabilty available in the Upholstered Furniture Industry. We do suggest fluffing and turning of the cushions periodically to enhance the look and life of the cushion.

Four Seasons also offers a feather blend cushion. The inner core is a 1.8 HR Foam inside a zip away "Featherbarrier" duvet cover. The Feather Blend cushion consist of 50% Ultima Supreme Fiber, 45% duck feather, and 5% duck down to create a supportive cushion with excellent resiliency and crown. Each ingredient has a specific purpose:

� Feathers - spring-like support and resiliency
� Down - to create form and softness
� Polyester Fiber - excellent resiliency, cushion crown, and value
� Foam Core - for support in seat cushions

Comments (2)