Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hancock & Moore Red leather Sofa

Posted by redsmycolor (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 4, 10 at 16:25

I have found my dream sofa !!!! Gorgeous "Equestrian Claret "red leather by Hancock & Moore ... It is absolutely perfect for my great room , but it is above my budget . Does anyone have any information on where I might get the very best price on this piece? I have seen post on this thread concerning HM , it is highly recommended , and seems to be "Cadillac" of sofas .. Any input ????? I'm dreaming of a red leather sofa :-)

Here is a link that might be useful: H& Moore Red Leather sofa

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hancock & Moore Red leather Sofa

I've linked a place where you can find out anything you need to know about your sofa choice, lower price, quality of the leather, etc.

It's gorgeous. No wonder you love it.

Here is a link that might be useful: The Keeping Room

o

Please also try Annie Fine Furniture. Search this site - a few of us have had very good experiences with them. Their prices, customer service and delivery is great.

Here is a link that might be useful: Annie's Fine Furniture Website

o

Thanks so much to the both of you. I called and spoke with a sales assoc @ Annie's this am . We may be able to make this happen yaaah :-) I also posted on the other link , so I will keep you guys posted !!! Thanks again !

o

Red
Ahh that lovely H&M Chancellor sofa
I feel fortunate to be the owner of that sofa - It is 4yrs old purchased at local furniture store in Stamford Ct - I have the receipt somewhere, I think the orig purchase price was nearly 9K & we got it for $4,500

Outdated living room pic - I think color is cognac it took several weeks once we placed the order

This is a super comfy, durable, well made sofa

Photobucket

Here is a link that might be useful: safavieh furniture

o

It's gorgeous ! Thanks for posting the pics, it's great to hear from someone that owns the sofa and loves it ... Lucky You :-) Enjoy !!

Can you tell me which wood & nail trim choice you chose on your sofa ??

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here