Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nmi11046

Century Leather Sofa Pricing/Shopping

NMI11046
10 years ago

First off I've been a lurker for 5 or 6 years, and must thank you all for the help you've given on all my remodels and yard work!

Now, I'm finally needing assistance and am hoping that one of the experts or recent shoppers on the site might help me out.

I have identified a Century Leatherstone Sofa and Chair to purchase and the price given for the sofa is $4200. I live in the greater Boston area and the only stores that carry Century is the same vendor with different locations, so I haven't been able to get aggressive comparison pricing.

I am not opposed to going out of state, or working with an online vendor as I know the exact model and options I want (the Leatherstone series allows for a choice in arms, trim, legs etc). The vendor here is known for being "higher end" so I'm assuming I might at least get some education on pricing so that I can negotiate with them if possible, or take my business elsewhere.

I very much appreciate the help, all your comments and suggestions have gotten me this far! Thank you.

Comments (2)