Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
AP Industries - anyone purchased from them recently?

Posted by chinook73 (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 25, 09 at 15:04

Hi,

We're looking into bedroom furniture for our 2 1/2 year old twins. I've been interested in AP Industries because it's mostly Canadain made (except the beds) and seemed to be well regarded for that price range. I also liked that alomst all of their beds can be purchased with a low footboard alternative which I like the look of and should reduce the number of times my kids bash their heads when they goof around on their beds :)

HOWEVER one furniture store we've looked at is really pushing the Stanley instead, they sell AP but claim Stanley is way better quality. The lady even alluded to having issues with getting product from AP, said she couldn't gaurantee we'd get everything we if we placed an order.

Huh?

Has anyone had trouble with AP lately? I'm especially hoping to hear from Mogator88.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: AP Industries - anyone purchased from them recently?

I delivered an AP set a couple of weeks ago. It arrived on time in perfect condition.

o
RE: AP Industries - anyone purchased from them recently?

Thanks very much for getting back to me. Glad to hear that.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here