Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Questions about furniture quality for a home office

Posted by FurnitureMantis (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 26, 13 at 13:55

I'm currently building a house and have always dreamed of having a really nice home office/library, like the kind you see in older movies from the 50's. Since I work primarily from my home office, it would have to be functional. I would also like to purchase high quality furniture, but unfortunately, don't know much about which furniture companies to look at. I've seen other posts in this forum that were very helpful, but seemed to be geared towards living, dining and bed rooms, so I was hoping some of you guys would have some tips for me.

I really like the Copley Square collection from Hekman...can anybody speak to the quality of their furniture? Particularly, l like the credenza/deck and kidney writing desk in this line.

Any helpful advice would be greatly appreciated as I'm not really even sure where to start on getting this room together.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Questions about furniture quality for a home office

Home office furniture plays an vital part in providing the desired look in your office.it is important that you select the right kind of home office furniture that will reflect your style and taste.From the selection of home office furniture to the functioning of the office, all should be done with a lot of care.A good online furniture store can help you find the right home office furniture.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here