Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
curlygurly

Drexel Heritage or Lee Sofa

curlygurly
13 years ago

Hi All,

We find ourselves in need of a new sofa. We have a large living room so scale is a consideration. I find myself in love with the Drexel Heritage Angeli sofa.

http://www.drexelheritage.com/Furniture/Living-Room-Furniture/Postobello-Home/i437088-Angeli-Sofa.aspx

I am an avid internet shopper so unfortunately I have not had the opportunity to sit on it. I like the length, the height, the style etc.....however I'm not a huge fan of their fabrics.

I am also considering Lee. We love these chairs which will co-ordinate with the Drexel sofa.

However, Lee also has a sofa that goes with these chairs....only it's much smaller...like 84 long and not as tall.(I like tall because I am :)). Lee's fabric choices are better. What to do?

Any opinions on Drexel's upholstery versus Lee? I know Lee is made in NC and has a great reputation. I know Drexel sells a lot of case goods but I don't hear much about upholstery. What are your thoughts/experience? Thanks in advance! I should add that there is only one furniture store in my area that carries Drexel and they do not have any upholstery :(.

Here is a link that might be useful: Lee Chairs