Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

Looking for discontinued Kincaid side chairs

Posted by marita40 (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 8, 09 at 11:51

Hi, I see that someone else posted recently about finding discontinued Kincaid pieces. No one replied, so I thought I'd start a new thread to ask essentially the same question. I have a 1994 dining room set by Kincaid, and am looking for a couple of arm chairs. I don't know the name of the set and the numbers on the table's underside don't seem to correspond to any numbers I've seen. It is solid oak, medium finish, queen anne style. Does anyone know of an outlet or other venue that sells discontinued styles? I've checked many times on ebay but nothing comes up. Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here