Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Sofa Bed---Good looking and Comfortable ???

Posted by bireland (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 3, 10 at 11:51

I need a good looking and comfortable pull out sofa bed. Help much appreciated...having guests this summer! Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Sofa Bed---Good looking and Comfortable ???

Have you thought of trying the Klick-Klack style sofas? You can order them from Wal-mart and Sam's Club. Basically, they look like a normal sofa and they feel like a normal sofa, but you can change its position like a futon, using a special klick-klack mechanism. They're much better looking than futons and very comfortable to sleep on. When I stayed over at my sister-in-law's house, my husband and I slept on hers and it was like sleeping on our own bed! The padding is pretty thick and comfy. The best part is that it takes up less room than a traditional pull out sofa bed and it's not as heavy. Just a suggestion!

(P.S. - the link is similar to the sofa sleeper I slept on.)

Here is a link that might be useful: Wal-mart Baja Sofa Sleeper

o

You might check out the "Alicia" sofa by Mitchell Gold. It is slipcovered and is available as a sofa bed and as a regular sofa. It comes in many different fabrics and is very comfortable to sleep on. It also comes in some different lengths. Check their website. (Of course they have other styles; I just know they make a comfortable bed.)

o

If you do a search for sleeper sofas on this forum, you will find several discussions on them. A lot of people think American Leather is really comfortable.

I looked into getting one, but none of their models will fit through my many doors and narrow hallway.

Here is a link that might be useful: American Leather Sleepers

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here