Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
wkate640

Looking for curved or wedge sofa

wkate640
11 years ago

I'm furnishing a sunroom w/fireplace. I have my heart set on two curved sofas flanking this fireplace. My room is 15 x 15. Floors are hardwood. Tall windows are on each side of the fireplace. Two other walls are solid windows and the fourth "wall" looks out on the kitchen. I'm wrestling with doing these sofas in wicker or rattan or solid upholstery but definitely will use a cheerful Sunbrella fabric or something similar to Sunbrella. I'm having a really hard time finding something that I like. I've seen Lloyd Flanders Reflections and it's okay but we're not crazy about it. If I did regular upholstered sofas (in Sunbrella or similar) I'd use wicker or casual looking tables to give it the sunroom feeling. Can anyone suggest a quality curved sofa (doesn't have to be top of the line or famous maker) that offers a decent range of fabric options that isn't custom made? I've cross posted in decorating, too. Thank you!

Comments (5)

• clt3
    11 years ago

I know Taylor King makes them, but it would be custom.

• AarenAce
    11 years ago

I know of one place which I am visiting tomorrow to see whether they are as comfortable as they look as I have a small hallway and a small turning point. I like the idea that I may finally be able to get a 3 seater rather than two and choose the style of arms and covers. I think they are reasonably priced too. You can either buy set ones, or 'design' your own (choose arms, number of seats, colour of covers, whether there is a drawer underneath etc). They do chairs too.

• freethinker99
    10 years ago

Try Sherrill Furniture

• joseph002
    10 years ago

The sofa you choose is one of the most important pieces of furniture you can own.There are several curved sofa designs on the market that you can choose from according to your wishes. They are also available in different sizes, fabrics and materials so that you are the one that is compatible with the rest of the furniture choose can.Choosing the correct one is important if you want it to last and be serviceable for many years.

• freethinker99
    10 years ago

I think Legacy leather from Canada makes several curved or hex shaped sofas.