Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone Bought From Knight Furniture, S. Carolina?

Posted by doninphilly (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 23, 09 at 10:28

I have some very good quotes on furniture from Knight Furniture in South Carolina, and I would like to hear about the experience of anyone who has purchased from them. My items are from Century, but they have a great list of manufacturers they deal with. I would appreciate any information anyone has. Thanks.

Here is a link that might be useful: Knight's List of Manufacturers

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone Bought From Knight Furniture, S. Carolina?

I have never heard of them, but for the heck of it check Elite Interiors, also in SC.. when I was buying furniture over the last year, they had pretty good recommendations here as well as a place in Kentucky.(can't remember their name) With everything I ordered I checked prices with a few different vendors. For the most part I had great customer service & pricing. I did have to wait a very long time for 1 piece, but that wasn't their fault, it was the maufacturers.

o
RE: Anyone Bought From Knight Furniture, S. Carolina?

doninphilly,

I've also been look to purchase from Knight Furniture in Florence, SC.

Did you purchase from them? If so, what was your experience? Would you recommend them?

Thank you,

Patrick

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here