Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
willowdecor_gw

Martha Stewart East Hampton Windsor Chair by Bernhardt

willowdecor
15 years ago

Looking to buy these chairs that are discontinued. Anyone have any idea where I might find them or know of anyone who wants to sell theirs?

Here is a photo

Here is a link that might be useful: MS Chairs

Comments (103)

• kathywilsn
    6 years ago

I’ll take them. I will make arrangements to come to Florida next week.

Thanks

• onepat
    6 years ago

Great Thanks! email me at patone52@gmail.com. Thanks again.

• kathywilsn
    5 years ago

I sent you a message on gmail. Did you get it?

• PRO
    Autumn Rollick Designs
    5 years ago

Hi Everyone. I have 4 metal Windsor side chairs and 2 arm chairs from the lily pond collection. They are all in great shape. Let me know if anyone is this looking. I am in NJ zip code 08012.

• njf0423
    5 years ago

could you send me pics at njf0423@hotmail.com? Thanks.

• HU-66410862
    5 years ago

If anyone has the older Martha windsors or the newer HomeDepot version, please let me know. Thanks!

• 19rhodes
    5 years ago
    Does a one have these chairs that they want to sell?
  • HU-883096393
    4 years ago
    last modified: 4 years ago

I have 6 of the Martha Stewart Bernhardt Windsor metal chairs in the “pewter“ style finish. 2 arm chairs, 4 side chairs. Excellent condition. $600 for the entire set. Located in Southen California-Orange County. You may email me at klewis_94@hotmail.com

(These are the original MS chairs purchased for $330 each in a furniture store, not the MS ones from Home Depot)

• kevin_connors57
    4 years ago

I am looking for the Bernhardt Martha Stewart metal windsor chairs. Does anyone have these chairs that they want to sell? I am in mid Atlantic area.

thanks

• gabriel_mccarter
    4 years ago

I have them still but I'm in Colorado

• kevin_connors57
    4 years ago

How many do you have and what are you looking to sell them for?

• gabriel_mccarter
    4 years ago

Hi Kevin,

I have 6, make me an offer!

• kevin_connors57
    4 years ago

Gabriel, are they 6 side chairs or 4 side chairs and 2 arm chairs? What’s the condition?

• 19rhodes
    4 years ago

Does anyone still have any Martha Stewart Windsor Chairs they are looking to sell? I have some but am looking to complete a set. Thanks if you do.

• gabriel_mccarter
    4 years ago

Kevin I have 4 side and two arm chairs. Pretty amazing condition for the age. One had a couple of gray ish spots I'm not sure how they got their but they are. Immaculate condition otherwise. No kids in home, no pets only sat in about 2-3 times a month over the years.

• gabriel_mccarter
    4 years ago

These are the chairs.

• 19rhodes
    4 years ago

Hi Gabriel. I am interested if you have not heard back. Please email. jhallock28@gmail.com. Thanks.

• gabriel_mccarter
    4 years ago

I'm located in Denver. Make me an offer!

• 19rhodes
    4 years ago

I am in Maryland so shipping would add a little complexity and expense. Let’s connect on email and see if we can work this out. Jason

• kevin_connors57
    4 years ago

Gabriel, I got my shipping quote and used Denver as the starting point. The cost of the shipping through 3 different shippers is too expensive for me. Thanks for posting on here. I will keeping looking for them closer to me in PA. I am positive you will have no trouble selling. Thanks again for all your help

• rlhp
    4 years ago

Gabriel, please contact me at powers1@bellatlantic.net if you still have yours to sell. I have family in your area and want to make deal.

• itwillcostyou
    4 years ago

Guess we all end up here in our search for Martha's pewter Windsor chairs. I am in Tallahassee, Florida.. looking for at least 6.
    email me... itwillcostyou@gmail.com ❣

• Eddy Anderson
    3 years ago

I’m in the northeast and still looking for these chairs. The shipping has been prohibiting but I continue to search ...hoping to hear from someon!

• dansue10
    3 years ago

Hello Eddy Anderson I have 4 side and 2 arm chairs I'm trying to sell if your interested. I'm in NJ

• HU-796172570
    3 years ago

Hello, thanks for contacting me. I am very interested; please let me know how much you want for them...Eddy

• dansue10
    3 years ago

All 6 for $750 I saw on the site most people paid almost 400 a chair but I paid 650 for each chair when I purchased them.

• itwillcostyou
    3 years ago

Anyone closer to Tallahassee, Florida with these side chairs?

• HU-796172570
    3 years ago

Would you accept $650 for them? I was really only looking for the armless but the other two would be a good bonus though not necessary for me. I was also very lucky to have purchased the ones I have for $250 on sale new. Sounds like others paid considerably more. I appreciate your consideratio!

• 19rhodes
    3 years ago

dansue10 do you still have them? I’m not too far and am still looking to complete a set. Thanks!

• dansue10
    3 years ago

HU-796172570

I will take $650 for them. Where do you live? Let me know how you want to take it from here. Thank You

• kevin_connors57
    3 years ago

Dansue. I’m outside Philly and interested if your still selling them. Could do a porch pick up. Email me outdoor456@hotmail.com

• HU-796172570
    3 years ago

Hi, I didn’t hear back and was fearful you were offended by my offer of $650. In the meantime I see a couple of people have spoke up and hope I still am the one to get to purchase them. Please email me at eddyand2@aol.com so we can make the arrangements...thanks

• 19rhodes
    3 years ago

Looks like there is a lot of activity here. Please email me if you still have them. jhallock28@gmail.com

• HU-140870223
    3 years ago

I bought 6 chairs at a garage sale and they are too big for my space. There are spots where the finish has chipped away on the seats. I live in Northampton, MA. Asking $300 for all. My email is ba.graham@icloud.com.

• kevin_connors57
    3 years ago

Thanks just sent you an email

• 19rhodes
    3 years ago

I’m still looking for a few more of these. If
    someone has them looking to sell please email me. jhallock28@gmail.com

• Jenifer Mintz
    3 years ago

I’m looking for a full set of these. 4 side chairs and 2 arm chairs. I live near Tampa FL jenifermintz@gmail.com

• rlhp
    3 years ago

I'm still looking too, live in mid-Atlantic, willing to drive to pick up. Powers1@bellatlantic.net

• Brianna Campo
    3 years ago

I am in Detroit with a set of 6 (two arm chairs). $800 for all and will deliver up to an hour and a half away! Brianna.Campo4@gmail.com

• Jenifer Mintz
    3 years ago

Can I see picture and can you tell me how much it’d be ship to 34465?

• iwantabargain
    2 years ago

I’m interested in purchase of the Martha Stewart metal windsor chairs. 4 -6 side chairs or 4 side and 2 arm. dtbarks@gmail.com

• John Haven
    2 years ago

I'm on the lookout for 4-6 of the Easthampton metal windsor chairs as well, located in Litchfield County, CT and willing to travel regionally for pick-up. johnhaven @ gmail.com

• Paul L
    last year

I'm looking for 8 Martha Stewart metal Windsor chairs. Willing to buy from multiple people if you don't have 8. NJ. Will pick up within 100 miles or in Cape Cod area.

• jfwaggs
    last year

I have 3 side and 2 arm, used and in storage. These things are solid, but could use a coat of paint. $50 each in Andover, MA.

• rlhp
    last year

Jfwaggs, I'm interested! Please contact me at

powers1@bellatlantic.net

• HU-427014106
    7 months ago

Looking for 4 of the side chairs within a few hours of St. Louis, MO

• HU-427014106
    7 months ago

Looking for 4 of the side chairs within a few hours radius of St. Louis,MO.

• justa
    5 months ago

I have 4 of the chairs w/arms available if youre interested?

• justa
    5 months ago

Set of 4 w/ arms available!

• HU-376294995
    19 days ago

I have set of two armchairs in North Carolina.