Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Long Sofa Leather Fabric Carolina Chair?

Posted by needsofa (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 31, 10 at 8:55

I am looking for a long sofa (between 105 and 130 inches). I want to do a fabric/leather combination similar to this sectional at horchow(just not a sectional, just a sofa). Any suggestions? Has anyone purchased from carolinachair.com or know of their quality?

http://www.horchow.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=cprod45470637&parentId=cat6770731&masterId=cat1290731&index=4&cmCat=cat000000cat000001cat1290731cat6770731

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Long Sofa Leather Fabric Carolina Chair?

Carolina Chair is a fine company, but I was not aware they made sofas that size. I hope that you have carefully measured your doorways, halls, stairs and anywhere else that the delivery people are going to have to pass to place your sofa. This is going to be a very expensive custom built sofa from whomever you use, and they are not going to refund your money if you can't get it through your doorway.

I do know a very good custom upholsterer in Sophia, NC who can build a sofa for you to your specifications He can even build it with removable arms and backs if that is needed. His name is Glenn Laughlin and he can be reached at 336-431-6602. Glenn does not own a computer.

o
RE: Long Sofa Leather Fabric Carolina Chair?

Why not buy some sofas from China? China is where all kinds of the furniture designed and produced. And we are one of the leading company manufacturing furniture. Come to have a look at our products on: www.ubangfurniture.com

Here is a link that might be useful: Ubangfurniture

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here