Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cindyriggleman

furniturehomestore.com

cindyriggleman
13 years ago

I am writing this because of the negative feedback I have read about this company, and would like to relate my story. About 5 years ago, I purchased a slipcovered sectional sofa from urbanhomestyles.com, and had no problem with that company as I understand others had after my purchase. I came across this forum after I mistakenly ruined one section of my slipcovers while laundering them. I googled to find the original company and found they were out of business. I was getting ready to toss my existing sectional and purchase new, but could not justify throwing the set away, as the quality was excellent and it was like brand new. I only needed new slipcovers. I read complaints here about furniturehomestore.com and contacted them to see if they had knowledge of the sofa style I had. James told me that the same factory he uses made these for urbanhomstyle. He and his associates had replacement slipcovers made for me, and I couldn't be happier. The quality of the fabrics and workmanship is better than Pottery Barn, and the price can't be beat! I highly recommend furniturehomestore.com, as their products are excellent and their customer service is top notch.

After my slip