Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Searching for good quality wood sleigh bed

Posted by kwags (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 13, 09 at 1:32

I'm looking for a wood sleigh bed (queen size) for my master bedroom, and having a hard time selecting.

I found one from Henkel Harris that I love (mahogany), and they will make a queen size custom (it only comes in King) - but it's $4400 on sale!

I'm considering a Stickley sleigh bed or a Charles P Rogers wood sleigh bed, but would love to hear about others experience with quality of these.

Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Searching for good quality wood sleigh bed

If $1k-$1.5K is more your price, then look at Mobel or Durham. Both make excellent quality solid wood sleigh beds.

o
RE: Searching for good quality wood sleigh bed

Doesn't Henkel Harris sleigh beds come in Queen as a standard? I only see one on their website and it shows it comes in King and Queen.

Check the link below.

Here is a link that might be useful: Henkel Harris Sleigh Bed

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here