Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
juddgirl2

I'm obsessed with this table but need to find an affordable alter

juddgirl2
15 years ago

Hi - I usually frequent the Home Dec forum and it was suggested that I post this here also, in the hopes that someone might know a good source for this table.

I've been searching Craigslist and Ebay for and antique pine farm table to use in my dining room. I have several in my home (both antique and reproduction) and most are the standard style with turned legs that I love and was thinking I'd use the same for my dining room.

Then I found this table on Restoration Hardware's site and fell in love, and nothing else compares. I've never been much for trestle style tables, but for some reason this one just seems perfect - both complementary to and different from my other tables. My reclaimed farm table in my eat-in kitchen is from Restoration Hardware, and I'm very happy with its quality and beauty, so I'm sure this table is just as pretty in person as it appears in the photo.

Of course, it's way out of my predetermined budget, so I'm looking for alternatives. One suggestion from Home Dec was to call a local craftsman to see if I could have a similar table custom made, but another suggestion was to come here and ask whether anyone knew if this table might be available elsewhere for less than RH's pricing.

Thanks so much for any suggestions.

Here is a link that might be useful: Restoration Hardware Reclaimed Pine Trestle Table

Comments (7)