Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Black Dining Room Set

Posted by sdtobos (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 2, 10 at 23:50

I'm pretty clueless when it comes to purchasing a dining room set! I'm looking for a black dining room set with 8 chairs (standard height not bar) and 2 leaves (1 might work) . 6 chairs around without the leaves is fine. Any recommendations on where to start looking. Thanks for your help in advance. Nothing too traditional or formal.
Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Black Dining Room Set

Price range?

o

Preferably within 3k.

o

If you're looking for a more contemporary style, try checking our Crate and Barrel and Room & Board.

You could mix the table and chairs from the different stores, as Room & Board is a bit pricier.

o

Check the table for protective table pads come with a magnetic locking system and lifetime warranty. If you want Table Pads Custom made for dining room table, buffet server and conference table then let me know.

Here is a link that might be useful: Table Pads Custom

o

Thanks kindlebit for sharing link.Black dining room set goes with most decor.This is even true for a modern home where you need to add that extra something, black furniture is quite often the best choice. They will give the room a nice clean look and add the class that you're looking for.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here