Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Shifman Mattress

Posted by slnj12 (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 18, 06 at 22:30

Looking for input if a Shifman mattress is worth the investment or not. It isn't a cheap mattress but I'm willing to spend the dollars for a good quality mattress that will last. Was originally looking at Stearns and Foster but was informed the company was bought out and the quality was not as good as it use to be. Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Shifman Mattress

Check out www.whatsthebest-mattress.com

The people on this forum helped me immensely when I was looking for a new mattress. There are many people on this forum that love Shifman. I considered Shifman - Stickley carries a different line than Bloomingdales. Shifman are beautifully made and IMO well worth the money. In the end though, I decided on a McRoskey and love it - also well worth the money.

When you go to the forum, you can do a search for Shifman, just chose "any poster" for "by user" and something on the order of "777" for "max age since last post" and for the "display how many results".

Here is a link that might be useful: whatsthebest-mattress.com

o
RE: Shifman Mattress

Karsha, Thank you so much for the information.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here