Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
opinions on new end tables/furniture

Posted by jphillips_3 (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 11, 14 at 18:17

So I've been looking for a long time for a dining set and finally found one I like. In the same line they have end tables, tv stand, and coffee table.... all of which we were thinking of updating also. I did a pick up of one end table to see how it would look in our home before all are delivered. We have brown couches and our current end/coffee are black metal and tan tile. Does this new brown wood end table look strange next to the brown sofa? Too much brown? Too different? I am not sure if I can do more than one pic in post.. so others may be in comment... showing old one and showing by the new fireplace surround (which I think it matches nicely).
Our dinette is right next to the family room...open floor plan. Thus why same wood and style would be nice! Our new kitchen cabinets are the same wood and stain as the fireplace surround. I think it is a nice rich look. We'll have some lighter accessories. Am I getting things too dark though??

This post was edited by jphillips_3 on Tue, Feb 11, 14 at 18:19

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: opinions on new end tables/furniture

old/current

o

showing fireplace surround

o

one more pic - other location.

Opinions appreciated!!

o

I like the new end table way better than the old one.

o

I love the new end table, I am actually looking for one very similar to that. May I ask who the manufacture is??

o

I think you should trust yourself. The end table is beautiful. You can add more color to the room with couch pillows etc. have fun decorating :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here