Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Fairmont Designs

Posted by rboyz2 (mevans1049@sc.rr.com) on
Fri, Feb 13, 09 at 17:02

Is anybody familar with Fairmont Designs quality in bedroom furniture?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Fairmont Designs

Here is the bedroom furniture I like, by Fairmont Designs furniture

http://fairmontdesigns.com/res_venetobedpopup.html?res_venetobedpopup.html

o

It must be fate. I've been on the THS forums since 2002 and have never visited here on the Furniture forum till tonight. I have a Fairmont Designs buffet that I bought last fall. Bought it via the Internet and was scared to death that I'd made mistake. The color is a tad bit redder than I wanted but in every other way, we're very satisfied with the piece. It arrived in perfect condition (from DFN) and the free delivery included set up. And here's the really big coincidence...the bedroom suite you're looking at is the same collection as the buffet I bought :) I'll soon be looking for a master bedroom suite and plan on looking first at Fairmont Designs.
Monica

o

I bought a Fairmont Designs bathroom vanity a few years ago and i am not happy with the quality at all. The white paint is already chipping off the cabinet (and only one person uses this bathroom), and the black granite top they included with it (came from Fairmont) is not really black granite, but some other lesser stone stained black. it looks horrible. I hate to sound negative, but my experience with most furniture pieces that come from China (such as Fairmont) has not been good.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here