Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Lee industries sofa

Posted by soxfan6 (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 11, 08 at 16:51

I learned about Lee Industries from this forum and after investigating I have decided to purchase a sleep sofa and loveseat from them. I found fabric i love but the slipcovered sleep sofa they offer is so deep-- 43 inches-- and i am afraid it will not fit in my space or through the door for that matter! I know that Lee makes the Bayside sofa for Crate and Barrel. That sleep sofa has dimensions that would fit my space much better, but of course Crate and Barrel does not offer that model with the fabric i want from Lee. Does anyone know if I can order the Crate and Barrel Bayside style with the fabric i want from Lee?

Thanks for any insight.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Lee industries sofa

I do not think you can order directly from the manufacturer, you will have to go to a retailer. Does your local C&B not allow you to customize the fabric? Or is it that you cannot choose custom fabric for the Bayside style sofa only? Only asking b/c my local C&B allows people to choose the the style and fabrics for all the Lee sofa lines.

o

I had only looked online at the Crate and Barrel website; I didn't go to the store. THe closest Crate and Barrel furniture store is a couple of hours away. I think I will call them and ask about getting the Bayside sofa in the fabric swatch i got from Lee. The confusion came because the Lee website showed the fabric but not the model i wanted, and the Crate and Barrel site showed the model but not the fabric. A call to Crate and Barrel will probably solve this-- thanks!

o

My C&B store has all the Lee fabric options hanging up so you can see them in person. They are not posted online. Before you go to the store, make sure they are a full service C&B (meaning they carry furniture). Not all of them do and it would be terrible if you made a long trip for nothing. Good Luck!

o

Thanks, jyyanks, for the information! I will be sure to call first!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here