Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lucyjayne76

Vaughan Bedroom Set

lucyjayne76
11 years ago

Hello. In the late 1990s I bought a vaughan bedroom set for my girl. I was forced to part with it in hard times. Now that i am on my feet, Im trying to find it to purchase it again. My late mother and i picked it out and it is very dear to me. It is cream colored wood, with hanging baskets of flowers, ribbons, bows, birds, and butterflies on it. If you can provide me with any information on it I would be in your debt. I dont even know the name of the collection. Thank you for your time. I hope to hear from you soon.

Comments (30)

• LuAnn_in_PA
    11 years ago

Can you contact the people who bought your set?

• lucyjayne76
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Hello LuAnn. Yes i have contacted both parties and neither were willing to sell it back. I have since found out the name is FARMHOUSE collection # VF- 2500 Series. I am still searching and hoping for the best. Thank you for your responce.

• lauriechesnutt
    8 years ago

Are you still looking for this bedroom set? I was thinking of selling my daughters set. I have the queen bed, long dresser with mirror, tall dresser, nightstand, desk with hutch, and chair.

• Rainy & Mark Leonard
    5 years ago

Are you still looking for a set like this? I know it has been years. I have the full size bed with the dresser, trifold mirror, desk and chair, 3 drawer chest with bookshelf that attaches to it and a night stand.

• Patricia Andersen
    5 years ago

I bought the Farmhouse collection years ago. I am still in love with my set. Unfortunately, my full-size headboard, footboard, and nightstand were taken from me in a divorce. My ex was supposed to give it to me, but instead gave it away. I would give anything if I could find these pieces from someone...I an heartbroken.

• Gail Newlin
    5 years ago
    I lost several pieces of my Vaughan Farmhouse Bedroom collection in a flood several years ago in Houston that I am searching to replace. I saw the recent posts and was wondering if anyone might be willing to sell the nightstand (preferably 2 but would be OK with 1), 5 drawer chest of drawers, and the taller, slimmer lingerie chest. Any or all of these pieces (in good condition) would be so appreciated and treasured. Thanks!
  • lauriechesnutt
    4 years ago

What pieces are you looking for?

• Di Dubya
    4 years ago

I’m open really, what pieces do you have?

• lauriechesnutt
    4 years ago

I have the trifold mirror, the desk, chair, and bookshelf that attaches to the desk and the piece they call the mans chest like this photo

• lauriechesnutt
    4 years ago

Sorry couldn’t get the photos to load

• Alice Cheng
    3 years ago

I’m selling the Vaughn Farmhouse girls bedroom set: desk with hutch, twin XL bed frame, two nightstands, and the dresser with trifold mirror! Please contact if you’d like! Shipping from NJ

• jaimvillas
    3 years ago

Alice, if someone else passes and you’d be willing to separate, I’m looking for nightstands!

• Leigh Epple
    3 years ago

I’m in search of a full-size bed frame from this collection if anyone has. I am in CT.

• HU-740629931
    3 years ago

hello everyone, I'm looking for the trifold mirror only. If anyone could help, it would be greatly appreciated.

• HU-740629931
    3 years ago

Trifold mirror for ribbons and bows set is what I meant to say. Thank you

• megan bochner
    3 years ago

Just came across this thread while looking for a description of the set. I actually have the double bed frame (not the sleigh bed though) and night table, as well as the tall dresser (lingerie chest?) for sale but I am in Montreal...

• megan bochner
    3 years ago

Just to clarify, it’s the Vaughan Farmhouse set full-size bed with night table and tall dresser that I have for sale.

• Leigh Epple
    3 years ago

I actually found a bed! And realized that the full and queen beds are the same size - you just flip the connectors in or out 🤦‍♀️. Figure at least I can pass that knowledge along!! Megan those are beautiful pieces!

• megan bochner
    3 years ago

Thanks! I can’t claim ownership of them looking so good since we bought off a family who really took good care of them over many years. Sadly I just can’t fit the double bed and other furniture in my daughter’s room so am trying to sell but for some reason, no one wants them here! They are so beautifully made...I wish I could keep them for her for when she is a older.

• Di Dubya
    3 years ago

I will have lots of pieces for sale pretty soon in twin and queen size. Located in Arizona if anyone is interested.

• dezareegac
    2 years ago

Di i am interested! what do you have?

• user_pdx
    2 years ago
    last modified: 2 years ago

Hello! I am currently selling a bedroom set for anyone who is interested. I am in Portland OR.

• user_pdx
    2 years ago

• Hannah Tse
    2 years ago
    last modified: 2 years ago

I am looking for what the pattern below is called, and if anyone is selling the tall drawer please let me know

• Hannah Tse
    2 years ago

• dezareegac
    2 years ago

@user_pdx do you still have that for sale? does it have a footboard?

• user_pdx
    2 years ago

I sold it.

• alexa rodriguez
    last year

I have a few peices of yhe farmhouse vaughn collection i am lookinh to get rid of if anyone is still interested. i have had this set since i was a little girl and now that i have graduated college i am lookinj for new furniture i have the bed set, dresser dresser, nightstand, and armoir!!

• Toni Gruden
    last year

Hi there I am looking to sell the Vaughan farmhouse set but has ribbons & flowers on it. I have lingerie dresser, full book shelf & makeup vanity with mirror & stool. If anyone can tell me the name. I’m not sure I have correct name of set. Thank you

Sponsored
Interior Style by Marisa Moore
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars57 Reviews
Northern Virginia Interior Designer - Best of Houzz 2013-2020!