Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
celticgreen

Leather Sectional

celticgreen
12 years ago

I've been reading posts, extensively, and need help finding leather sectional that fits our room, our dimensions are 89-91 X up to 150. It has been a problem finding great quality leather sectional, with rounded arms, with these dimensions. I've visited about 4-5 different stores (Bob's Discount, Jordan's, Cabot House, Bernie and Phyl's) and have found that the quality of furniture and the knowledge of sales staff has been best at Cabot House. I really liked Bradington Young but the style we wanted, Landry, was too big.

Then I was shown American Leather, in the Steve series, but the pricing seems too high based on quality by the reviews I've read here. Today I went back and was shown a sectional by Vanguard, American Bungalow. It was nice but I couldn't find too much on them.

We have a young, growing family and want to buy leather sectional in a traditional style that will last for at least 10 years. Any suggestions or comments on what we've seen or any brand, or store, that we should we check out?

Comment (1)