Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jjtbq1

Smith Brothers of Berne furniture

Jjtbq1
10 years ago

My comment is for those that want info about this company. I also wanted to inform the person, while they saw Broyhill and other brands there, it's common when trucks deliver regular materials to the company, other merchandise ordered to the area is added to the load for delivery also, if there is room on the trailer. A few years back I toured their facility and was very impressed with the quality of the workmanship. I saw every aspect of construction for both sofas and recliners, from the base to finished products. All the frames are solid hardwood then reinforced with metal joints. The padding is heavy and as durable as the fabrics used. The quality of the products obviously is reflected in their prices. Smith Brothers products I KNOW hold up for decades through routine ware and tear. I know this because a friend's living room sofa is from there. After years of use she was pleased enough with it, she had it reupholstered. Hope this information helps inform people.
I will agree with others that the only information available is from the company. Even when investigating consumer opinions one needs to determine whether or not advise is sound and reasonable too.

Comments (5)