Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Resoration Hardware Table??

Posted by karynmalone (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 19, 13 at 13:24

Hi,
I am interested in purchasing the Aero Round Dining Table from RH. It is so expensive and I am wondering if anyone knows of a company that might make a similar table.

I called RH to ask them who manufactures it and the customer service rep would only tell me that it is made in China. She said she could not find any other information on it and even if she could, she would not be allowed to divulge that to me per her company's orders.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Resoration Hardware Table??

Try check them online. There you can find better idea.

o
RE: Resoration Hardware Table??

That is a very unique table. i think you might just consider buying this from RH. Quite frankly it's difficult to find casegood pieces not made in China unless you had this custom made for you at a local shop and then you will spend quite a bit more.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here