Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Still checking brands before purchase

Posted by functionfirst (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 1, 13 at 12:51

Has any one had experience with Larren Gray sofas?
Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Still checking brands before purchase

I am looking to purchase sofa and chair. For sofa looking at Temple and Vanguard. Chair looking at Sam Moore and Jessica Charles. Does anyone have pro cons to any noted manufacturer. Thanks

o

Ldev all good. Temple should be at a lower price point than Vanguard but Temple is well made and well tailored. Vanguard makes one of the nicest products in the industry, great selection of fabrics with their upholstery. I am quite sure there are still family owned and made in North Carolina. Sam Moore owned by Hooker has a good selection of chairs. Jessica Charles owned by Hancock and Moore also very nice, is a step up. You really couldn't go wrong with any of these manufacturers.

o

FYI, just learned that Larren Gray, or sometimes referred to as Lauren Gray, is C.R. Laine.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here