Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lmh512

Choosing a kitchen table: help!! :)

lmh512
14 years ago

We are finally trading in our wobbly kitchen table two-toned white/oak for something more solid and hopefully warmer (and more inviting). I am considering a round table (54") or possibly a rectangle with a butterfly leaf (54 x 54). There are only four of us, but we like the option to add more people. I am looking at four tables and would love to hear your opinions. The first is the Bassett Sonoma table, second is the Paula Deen tobacco round (chairs are very comfortable, but top has a thick waxy finish that seems to show scratches. I also love the warm honey finishes as in the other two (but then I need to choose chairs.)

I would so appreciate any comments/feedback or shared experiences with similar tables.

If I choose the tuscany or the provence, I would love suggestions on chairs. I like the ladder back or perhaps a darker ladder back chair with a cushion. Would it be weird to put the Paula Deen chairs with one of the round tables?

Thank you for your help. I think I've been looking for so long, I don't even know what I like anymore!

Here is a link that might be useful: Table Pics.

Comment (1)