Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
How to find a similar couch, given a photo

Posted by Greg3141 (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 12, 14 at 2:20

Hi!

This is my first post, and I'm unsure if this is the right place for this kind of question, so if there is a better place, please let me know.

We are looking to get a couch, and the most comfortable one we know of is my parents (see attached photo) and we'd like to get one as similar as possible.

The label says "International" "a world of fashion furniture" but no searches for that seem useful, and it's about 30 years old.

How would I go about finding a similar couch? Ask local furniture stores? Image search (I'll try that tomorrow if I have time). Any other ideas?

Thanks,
-Greg-

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: How to find a similar couch, given a photo

I'm not familiar with the brand but the style seems to be a pit sectional.

o

Thanks! That actually helps a whole lot.

o

International also know as Schnadig is still in business you can look them up online. Look up Schnadig.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here