Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
andrelaplume2

Question on Just Cabinets Sofa

andrelaplume2
9 years ago

We have been looking for a sofa and small recliner for a section of our recently finished basement. It will not be used full time and not take as much abuse as our upstairs furniture. The kids are older. The dog is small and does not shed.

We like the James collection stuff with the microfiber sold by Lazy Boy. (stocked in a brown miscrosuede leather looking polyester) However the price is a bit high for occasional use basement furniture. Further I did not find the JAMES recliner chair that comfortable..not bad but not as comfy as my lazy boy recliners upstairs. The two pieces come in at about $1750.

For about $1250 I found a comfortable Lazy Boy recliner ( Larson) in a similar polyester suede - leather looking material. I find it more comfortable and it is a bit smaller which will fit the area better. I saw it Boscovs. Theonly thing the saleman could tell me was it was Grade C..which he claimed was better than Lay Boy grade A/B...all I know for sure is he said its polyester.

I found a darker color sofa that looks very similar to the JAMES in style and sculptured seats. Its also with suede looking polyester. Its at Just Cabinets. Its $700. It's the Dixie collection. I think the two pieces would go together. Comfort is not a question...the sofa and chair are comfortable to us. I do question the quality of the Just Cabinets piece. Its made in USA by Synergy in Missouri...or so they say. I can't find any reviews.

Does anyone know anything about the Just Cabinets Dixie sofa, the Synergy company etc etc.

Comment (1)