Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Any experience with Zocalo bedroom furniture?

Posted by christy2828 (My Page) on
Thu, Jan 8, 09 at 22:56

Okay, I found a bedroom set I really like, and a price I really like, but I still have trouble buying it sight unseen. Does anyone have any experience with the Zocalo Ella Oslo Bedroom Furniture set? Is Zocalo a good quality brand? The drawers do say they are fully extendable with ball bearings, and each piece's top drawers are felt lined. Thanks again :) Christy
I found it for about 2 grand cheaper at Bedroom Furniture Direct with free shipping. I'm getting pretty excited, I've had the same bedroom set for about 28 years and it is finally being handed down to my daughter. We are moving in the summer and my old set will be painted white and new handles applied while MOMMY gets a brand new bedroom set!! So we don't know what will fit in the new bedroom, but will just have to hope it all does or store some away for a few years until we move again. At least we're not getting a King!! We are planning on getting every piece in the following pictures. Christy
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Any experience with Zocalo bedroom furniture?

Wow, what a coincidence! I just popped over to this forum to ask the very same question. I've never seen it in person either but really like a set I saw online. I can't tell a whole lot from the reviews but some say the quality is in line with the price. Meaning...it's not top of the line stuff but worth it for what you paid. One review mentions how heavy her dresser was and thought it was very solid craftsmanship. I'm looking at a sleigh bed for my daughter and will watch to see if anyone else responds to your thread.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here