Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Really good Deal at Lexington Overstock

Posted by hogwild02 (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 5, 10 at 22:43

Hey, guys. Just to let everyone know---I found a great deal on a Restoration Hardware style Bedroom (the 'Camden') at LexingtonOverstock.com. They shipped it really fast. I got the bed, woman's dresser w/ mirror & 2 nightstands for $1375 ($4000 less than RH). I saw some postings a few weeks back about good online stores. They are in Kentucky. Just letting you know--- we were really happy with them.

Here is a link that might be useful: LexingtonOverstock link

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Really good Deal at Lexington Overstock

hogwild02,

Thanks for posting the info. How does the set compare to the actual RH set? Does it have a specific brand stamped on it? Price seems too good to be true so I am wondering about the quality. Also, pics would be great.

Thanks !

o
RE: Really good Deal at Lexington Overstock

rich52:

That is almost certainly a copy cat bed made by home elegance. The model is 1422. You can see it here.

Home Elegance beds are also sold at overstock.com and various other random online retailers. They are imports and tend to be "value" oriented (ie cheap). The price on lexington overstock is not significantly different versus what you could find at many of the other online retailers that offer this set.

If you just like the look of the RH set and don't want to spend the money it might be a decent rough approximation. Just be aware you won't be getting American-made hand carved maple furniture. The solids will be rubberwood, the veneer will probably be thin, and the finish not nearly as nice as the original.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here