Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kathy50_gw

Jetton furniture - any experiences

kathy50
15 years ago

We were recently in Hickory North Carolina and saw some Jetton furniture. We have not been able to find any reviews on the furniture and are not sure we are getting a good deal. The store dealer said Jetton furniture is equal to or better than Ethan Allen. Any one have any experience with Jetton?

Comments (14)

• carolinagypsy
    15 years ago

I bought a Jetton sofa, chair and ottoman in 1992 for my den. The cushions have springs built-in. There is no sag whatsoever in the cushions. This furniture is just as comfortable and looks just as good today as it was in 1992. My husband says the sofa is the most comfortable that he has ever sat in. The furniture is also heavier than many other brands on the market. Also, it is made in North Carolina!

We are currently planning on replacing the sofa because the upholstery is dated with the mauve/blue 1990's colors and we would like a different style frame. My mother-in-law loves the way the sofa sits and has asked for it. Of course, we want to buy another Jetton.

We are trying to find dealers that have a showroom with Jetton sofas displayed. Could you tell me where in Hickory you found Jetton?

You will not regret buying this furniture!

• kathy50
    Original Author
    15 years ago

We saw the Jetton furniture at the Hickory Furniture Mart, 2220 Hwy 70 SE (www.hickoryfurniture.com.) On the second floor toward the back left is a store called England Home Furnishings and they carry Jetton. Thank you for your experiences.

• adrisc5_gmail_com
    15 years ago

Jetton is also available at Honeycutt Furniture in Kannapolis NC. No website but phone is 704-938-1153. Very upfront and honest folks at Honeycutt; they know their furniture.

• User
    8 years ago

Good evening Billy Katz,

I'm doing a research on the design furniture market in Sydney and I think your knowledge could help my research. Please contact me by email: kjalaei@gmail.com
    I would like hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,

Kamelia

• Sharon Goodwin
    3 years ago

I have sofa and loveseat . It is 20 years old, and material is still in perfect condition. The cushions are just now starting to give way a little bit. They have innerspring cushions. It is very good quality.

• HU-152453144
    3 years ago

We have a 96 sofa that is still in very good condition even though we bought it a very long time ago. The depth of the seat cushions were custom made due to my husband's height. It looks great and is still very comfortable. The cushions have built-in springs and do not sag at all. The furniture is made in North Carolina and is very heavy and durable. We are thinking of buying new furniture for our living room; I would prefer to purchase Jetton furniture again. We had the option of selecting the quality of the fabric, it has held up well.

• HU-987489773
    2 years ago

We have had Jetton sofa and love seat for approx 15 years It is amazing, still solid and looks new

• HU-296698385
    last year

I purchased Jetton sofa & chair 28 years ago & still in excellento condition. im just ready to change pattern to a solid colors. Were can i find Jetton Furniture ?

• Laurie Gast
    last year

Pretty sure they went out of business

• HU-588798201
    9 months ago

Hello, I have a Jetton sofa and loveseat We both them in 1994 Both still looks very good, perf perfect c condition Flora pattern,/CamelCamelback simply beautiful We bought them in Bartlett/Memphis Tennessee from Chille’s Furniture store The best sitting sofas you can find Thank you!

• Karen Armour
    3 months ago

I have recovered my Jetton loveseat for a third time, after five boys and almost thirty years! Fabulous quality! They finally broke the oak frame on my sofa by jumping on it! It did last 15 plus years! My loveseat is in my private office in my medical office. Highly recommend, if you can even find an old set to reupholster!

• twinner67
    2 months ago

I own a retail store and we used to sell Jetton. They were a family business that went out of business quite a few years ago (maybe 2013?). There product was amazing! I have a sofa and 2 chairs that are 10+ years old, used every day and still look new! They have the 8-way hand tied coil/spring system and that's why theyre so good. Hickory Manor is a brand in stores now that uses that system, I believe.

• Ron Lanza
    2 months ago

We have a couch and chair that is over 30 years old snd still feels and looks new. It amamazing ququality furfurniture builbuilt with whitwhite oak. cant ggo wrong with this brabrand!!