Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Cresent Furniture

Posted by engrsrvcs_yahoo.com (My Page) on
Mon, Jan 21, 13 at 20:27

I am looking to buy a bedroom set and are considering sets by Cresent Fine Furniture and Durham Furniture.

Does anyone have any experience with either of these furniture manufactures?

Thank you,

Patrick

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Cresent Furniture

Just to say that I am looking at the same two companies. I saw a bedroom set yesterday that was built by Cresent. It was really well made, but a bit too elegant for what I need in our mountain house. The drawers functioned smoothly and the finish was very nice.

o

I am not that familiar with Durham but I am with Cresent. They make a very nice product. It is made overseas but it is well made, very nice looks and in my opinion good quality. The focus is on bedroom and they may have a few dining rooms. It is one of my favorite bedroom lines.

o

We have Durham bedroom furniture in cherry. I believe it's made in Canada. We are very happy with it. It's very sturdy, nicely finished and was reasonably priced.

o

Thank you for your responses. I'm leaning toward the Durham Mount Vernon collection. It has a little more carving that I like.

I saw some good Internet pricing from
(1) Knight Funiture, 214 Second Loop Road, Florence, SC 29501,
URL: http://www.knightfurnitureshowrooms.com/about.aspx and
(2) Hickory Park Furniture Galleries, 2220 Highway 70 SE, Suite 370, Hickory, NC 28602,
URL: http://www.hickorypark.com/furniture/contact.php

Do you anythings about either of these companies?

Thanks,

Patrick

o

Both of these retailers are well established with good reputations and a wide selection of product lines. I don't think you could go wrong with either one of them. I suppose you will have to see which one offers you the best price and which one you feel most comfortable with.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here