Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
20 year old Leathercraft sofa worth anything?

Posted by Jydnew (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 26, 14 at 19:22

We have a nearly 20 year old Leathercraft sofa. The frame, the leather on the frame, and the back cushions are in good shape, but the seat cushions are all dried out and cracking. We don't have the money to have it reupholstered - especially not in leather, but I know it's a very good sofa and was wondering if it's worth trying to sell it for some amount, or if we should just give it away to charity (or if we should just toss it, which I hate to do!).

Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 20 year old Leathercraft sofa worth anything?

Have new cushions made in a fabric, then keep or sell it. "As Is" now may not bring much.

o

Toss it and come to H&M for a new quality sofa and chairs from the frames up all quality!

o

Great advice Hancock and Moore is on of Top Dogs of quality on leather and fabric.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here