Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cade_gw

Crazy question! Chair in Holister Store

cade
16 years ago

I fell in love with the chair that is displayed in the entrance to the Holister clothing store. I live in Florida and every Holister I visit has the same really great green fringe chair. I have asked the store managers,I've even emailed Holister directly, no one can tell me where it comes from. I'm not sure if the props vary from state to state. I have been to 4 stores in Fl. and the props are identical. Anyone know the chair? I'd love to know where I could get one.

Comments (21)

• cade
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Oops, Typo.It's Hollister.

• summiebee
    16 years ago

Your best bet would be to ask who is in charge of interior design for the store and talk directly to them. :)

• dwhiter
    16 years ago

I have been wondering the same thing and its been driving me crazy too! Please let me know if you ever find out where to get it :)

• cade
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Summiebee, Thanks, it's tough finding someone over the age of 18 in that store. Dwhiter, Please do the same!

• brenda_2008
    16 years ago

I have been searching for the same chair. I was told by Hollister it is propriety and they cannot tell me. I go crazy a couple nights a week looking for that chair. I looked at makers of hotel furniture and all but no luck. PLEASE let me know if you ever find it and I will do the same!!!

• cade
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Brenda, I emailed them and they told me the same thing. What's the big deal? It's only a chair. Someone has to know where we can get this chair. We need someone who works higher up in Hollister.

• spunky_MA_z6
    16 years ago

Have you looked the chair over (lifting cushions, looking underneath, to see if there is a tag somewhere?

• tfr411
    15 years ago

Did anyone ever find this chair? the brand or anything else about it?

• PRO
    Old House Guy LLC
    9 years ago

I got it.

The trim is from Samuel & Son's
    They have a store in NYC but some places carry it online.

Lavalliere loopebrush fringe 983-19554-4
    French Bullion fringe 984-19572-4

Good luck,
    Ken

• PRO
    Old House Guy LLC
    9 years ago

I got it.

The trim is from Samuel & Son's
    They have a store in NYC but some places carry it online.

Lavalliere loopebrush fringe 983-19554-4
    French Bullion fringe 984-19572-4

Good luck,
    Ken

• cearbhaill (zone 6b Eastern Kentucky)
    9 years ago

You'd think that over the past nearly SEVEN years someone would have thought to put up a photo of this thing for posterity...

ETA: Got Googly and found this- is this it?

This post was edited by cearbhaill on Mon, Dec 22, 14 at 13:09

• PRO
    Old House Guy LLC
    9 years ago

Yes - that is it.
    This is my chair.

• User
    8 years ago

I don't see the same exact style of chair there.

• LucyStar1
    8 years ago

Spam?

• CA Robinson
    7 years ago

These chairs were custom made in Chicago for a design and fabrication studio I worked at in Columbus, Ohio. We distressed and faux finished all of the Hollister chairs between the years 2001-2009. I am fortunate to own a few.

• Tiffany Smith
    7 years ago

Oh my goodness! I've been wanting this chair for years! You have them? Would you be willing to sell one?!

• Tiffany Smith
    7 years ago

Oh my goodness! I wish I was closer! I'm in the midwest.

• Tiffany Smith
    7 years ago

How much are you selling for?

• John Thompson
    6 years ago

is this still for sale and if not is there anyway I can buy one??

• nciasulli
    6 years ago

CA Robinson and/or Kyel Fuqua! I really would like to purchase this chair from either one of you. Please respond to nciasulli@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES