Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

Identify a writing desk

Posted by cmfuller (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 28, 14 at 15:32


I just purchased a writing desk and was hoping the poll the audience for a little more information.

I know very little about the piece other than it's mostly assembled via tongue and groove. The only identifying marks are on the drawers - "AJ" and "PJ" The top has a leather inlay. The drawer hardware has been replaced (given the modern day screws). See pics below...

Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Follow-Up Postings:

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here