Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Burton James

Posted by justmeinsd (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 27, 09 at 15:06

We are moving into a home we built and now it is time to furish.

We are looking at a Burton James sectional. One reason is because of the size. Each side is 151". Was any one had experience with this brand? Do they have a reputation for holding up well?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Burton James

I am also considering the 629 Burton James sectional. I understand that it is not 8 way hand tied (the gold standard for quality)but that this is a quality brand (mid-price point). Did you end up buying the Burton James sectional?

o

Burton James does offer custom options, been in business 24 yrs & is an upper mid level upholstery company. If you haven't purchased I have been working with Christine at Elite Interiors to purchase a Burton James--contact her, prices good. christine@eliteinteriors.biz or 843-449-3588 ext 126

o

I bought a Burton James custom sectional for $8,000. The material was Manalapan Cafe. Over time the red thread in the fabric bleeds and it now looks like someone dumped red cool aid all over the sectional.

RUN FROM THIS COMPANY...TOTAL JUNK!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here