expensive. Also I am trying to display my wicker
furniture in my living room and bedroom, got any ideas
on how it should look?
thanks for all your help
Su

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: looking for sources for wicker

Have you tried Pier One Imports? They may not have it at the moment, but should be getting it as spring gets closer. Some stores consider it a seasonal/warm weather tpye of furniture, even though it's used indoors year round. I used to have it in my sitting room.

o

Hi Su,
www.laneventure.com
www.braxtonculler.com
www.lloydflanders.com
Best wishes,
Cheryl

o

Try looking on craigslist or other classifieds (paper or ebay). Wicker can be painted to look brand new. I sold my sister's old Henry Link wicker bedroom set. It was a great quality. Henry Link wicker has a wood base with the wicker on top. Used furniture is very budget friendly.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here