Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Coast Furniture?

Posted by marilyn2200 (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 16, 13 at 13:56

Have your heard of Coast Furniture? I am looking at a leather sofa by this company.
Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Coast Furniture?

Coast furniture - No idea about it. There are many online furniture stores available on internet. So you should study reviews of this company or search for new one.

o

I agree with Richardjames.If you want to purchase a leather sofa the most convenient way would be shopping online. It saves a lot of time and energy. You will find numerous categories and sizes for specific areas. You can see the pictures and details of each item separately for comparative study.

o

Hey..I agree with both of you Richard and Joseph nowadays there are many online furniture shops available in the market..online shopping is better way to buy any thing but it has some risk also..so it is better to do some research on the company and then go for buy.

You will get the catalog of their collections and can make good decision but before that check their customers reviews.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here