Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone w/Hampton Bay Kampar?

Posted by garden_graphic_gal (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 20, 09 at 12:50

Anybody here have the Hampton Bay kampar patio furniture? I am considering this set plus the 5 piece table/chair set from Home Depot this Spring. I am wondering how it holds up? I will be keeping it on a screened porch all year. Thanks in advance.

Here is a link that might be useful: HD Hampton Bay Kampar

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone w/Hampton Bay Kampar?

I've had this set since last summer and it sits on my open deck (in SC). It has held up very well and is extremely comfortable. Even though the cushions are a light color, they clean up fairly well. I know I'll eventually have to recover/replace the cushion. I have the patio table set, deck bench, 2 lounge chaises, and side tables. I'm more than a little ticked off that I can't buy the rest of the pieces for this set. Home Depot said I'd be able to add the other pieces I need to complete the set (the deep seating lounge set and the buffet) this spring. However, because these pieces aren't being sold in the US now (but are in Canada) I can't get them from HD or Hampton Bay and Canada won't sell/ship them to the US.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here