Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jenny_4271

Pier 1 Rio Grande 7 drawer dresser - wanted

jenny_4271
12 years ago

I'm looking for a Pier 1 'Rio Grande' rustic pine 7 drawer dresser to buy. This is a discontinued Santa Fe/Mexican style, from about 6-8 years ago. (Looking for the low wide dresser rather than the tall narrow one.) If you have one for sale in good condition please e-mail me, I'm in Southern Ca near Los Angeles

Comments (59)

• cas6664
    8 years ago

Do you still have the dresser? Do you know if Pier One made a bench for their dining table? Thanks

• N G
    8 years ago

Yes I have the dresser. Email me if interested at cavemelon at hot mail dott com. No idea on the bench.

• Mark Lees
    8 years ago

If interested I have the low rise dresser for sale in DC. You would need to organize shipping.

• Craig Swanecamp
    8 years ago

Can you please email me ckswanecamp at yahoo - thank you Mark

• sarahish117
    7 years ago

Mark, do you still have the seven-drawer dresser? I'm looking for both the low-rise dresser and a nightstand if anyone has either. I will arrange shipping. Thank you!

• Mark Lees
    7 years ago

I do. Email me at markelees at gmail.

• N G
    7 years ago

Yes I have both for sale and in good condition. In St. Louis mo. Please email me if you want to work out the details.

C a v e melon at hot mail dot com

• aryan28
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

I have both the low 7 drawer dresser and matching night stand. Original owner good condition. Phoenix AZ

• chasie123
    7 years ago

Does anyone have the tall dresser and nightstand available?

• Susan Kruglinski Lebioda
    7 years ago

I have the tall lingerie chest in excellent condition in Chicago. Also available are the 7-drawer dress and 5-drawer dresser, also in excellent condition. Additional pieces that match but are not part of the Rio Grande collection: Pottery Barn armoire and Pottery Barn trunk, both in good condition.

• jenschaefer8
    6 years ago

I’m looking for 1 Rio Grande night stand, anyone have one?

• N G
    6 years ago

I have the nightstand, 7 drawer, and 5 drawer all availible

• N G
    6 years ago

St Louis

• jenschaefer8
    6 years ago
    Hmmm, I’m in Oregon. Shipping might be a little too much.
  • Kelly Jones
    6 years ago

NG..are u interested in shipping to Minneapolis? Is love to see your 5 and 7 drawer dressers..

• ah35
    6 years ago

I have the queen size headboard and footboard, five and seven drawer dresser, armoire, nightstand and mirror all available.

• jenschaefer8
    6 years ago
    Ah35, where do you live? I’m looking for the nightstand. I live in Oregon.
  • ah35
    6 years ago

I live in Georgia.

• kayboberg88
    6 years ago

I'm in Pittsburgh, looking for rio grande dtessers

• aspiring_designer
    6 years ago
    Does anyone still need the Rio Grande 7-drawer dresser? I have it. Excellent condition! I’m in New York (Long Island).
  • Kvvcxt
    5 years ago

does Anyone have the queen bed Rio grande?

• ah35
    5 years ago

I do

• HU-58102792
    5 years ago

Anyone have the rio grande 7 drawer dresser? I'm in MI

• N G
    5 years ago

I am looking to complete my set or get rid of it.

I HAVE: 7 drawer dresser (low and wide) and 5 drawer dresser (tall) and one night stand. All in good condition.

I NEED: one more night stand and the king sized headboard/bedframe.

• ah35
    5 years ago

I have the nightstand but my bed is queen size.

• kayboberg88
    5 years ago

still looking for pieces

• Miriam Hoebel
    5 years ago

I am looking for the tall dresser, I am in Northern Virginia.

• N G
    5 years ago

I the 7 drawer dresser (low and wide) and 5 drawer dresser (tall) and one night stand. All in good condition. All for sale. St. Louis, MO

• Jodi Beaton
    5 years ago

Does anyone have the queen bed for sale near Michigan?

• mjmjross
    5 years ago

Morami, I have the King headboard, footboard and side rails. We downsized to a queen and I was able to find the queen headboard locally but am looking for the footboard and rails. I am in CA, where are you?

• HU-300715052
    4 years ago
    last modified: 4 years ago

I have the 5-drawer chest dresser like new condition that I’m looking to sale. I live in Washington state.

• HU-300715052
    4 years ago

I tried adding a picture but it didn’t work.

• HU-300715052
    4 years ago

My email is angelasfashionables at gmail if interested.

• HU-682940523
    4 years ago

Looking for the nightstand. I’m in Michigan.

• Susie Hadad
    4 years ago

I know it's been a while, but I'm looking for a 7 drawer dresser if anyone has one for sale

• S Cosme
    3 years ago

I have the 5 drawer dresser and 1 drawer nightstand. I'm in Southern

CA 92336. Are you still interested

• HU-492372544
    3 years ago

Hi! I’m interested in the 5 drawer dresser. I’ve never been on this website though And I live in New Jersey. Do people have the furniture shipped (across the country) 😬 or is it just that you would pick it up at the person’s house.

• Melissa Acker
    3 years ago

Does anyone still have the 7 drawer (low and wide) and a night stand? Looking to complete our set.

• Donna Messerschmitt
    3 years ago

Looking for the tall 5 drawer dresser. If anyone has the chest of drawers please let me know.

• N G
    3 years ago

Have it in St Louis along with nightstand and 7 drawer dresser

• Sheri Frantz
    3 years ago

Hi, S Cosme, do you still have the tall dresser and nightstand? I am interested. Thanks. Not sure how you contact people on here? I don’t see a direct message box.

• N G
    3 years ago

I have nightstand, 7 drawer, and 5 drawer dressers. St. Louis. Buyer is responsible for freight cost. If you are serious we can connect outside of houzz and work out the details.

• Jen Mounts
    2 years ago

NG im in Northern VA. im looking for a nightstand, Dresser and a chest. I see you have all three of these items. id be willing to drive and pick up if you would allow this. Could you please email me if these items are still available. JenMounts81@gmail.com

• Jen Mounts
    2 years ago

I have 2 extra night stands. if anyone near northern VA is looking for them. I myself would like to complete the queen size bed. im looking for footboard and rails. I would also love to get another chest to go with the set. i didnt realise how small the drawers are.

• Jennifer Miller
    2 years ago

I live in Pennsylvania. I have the 7 drawer dresser and would like to complete the set if I can. Email me at jenniferm59@atlanticbb.net if you have any pieces. Thanks!

• HU-437680084
    2 years ago

I have the 2 night stands and the 5 drawer dresser in Los Angeles, CA ready to go. email me - mail.jpharper@gmail.com

• Jennifer Miller
    2 years ago

I live in Pennsylvania so some what close to Virginia.

• HU-437680084
    last year

Update to my post from 9 months ago: the 2 night stands and dresser in Los Angeles are no longer available. Best of luck.

https://www.houzz.com/user/webuser-437680084

HU-437680084

• saramell
    9 months ago

I'm looking for one night stand and a king size headboard. I live in Vermont, in case anyone nearby has these!