Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Seeking The Keeping Room Customer Feedback

Posted by leatherbuyer (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 20, 09 at 9:58

We are about to make a major investment in our very first H&M leather sofa!!

We've chosen The Keeping Room for this purchase and welcome any feedback from past customers of Duane's, as well as which furniture delivery service is best.

Thank's in advance.

Central NJ LeatherBuyer

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Seeking The Keeping Room Customer Feedback

I don't think you can go wrong buying your Hancock and Moore from Duane. As for a delivery service, my manufacturing firm has always had excellent results using NYCE (New York Carolina Express) a small (but not too small) independent carrier that specializes in shipping between the Carolinas and the New York, New Jersey region. Duane will probably have his own shipping suggestions.

o

Can't fault Duane for price, service or delivery, particularly on H&M. Very easy experience, used him since for other purchases.

o

My question would be are the Keeping Room prices comparative to the discounters such as Elite or FurnitureLand we see mentioned here? Is your sofa shipped from store or manufacturer?

o

Duane and his customer service is the best.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here