Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
marciab10

Ambella Home Furniture-Bath Vanity- excessive delivery delays

Marcia B
15 years ago

I have to say I am very frustrated with Ambella Home, I ordered a bath vanity & mirror in August for our first floor powder room.(new home construction) I was told it would be shipped mid-october~(to the SC store I ordered it from, then it still takes 2-4 weeks to get to me) Well October came and went.. by December I was told it wouldn't be shipped until January.

We both really really liked this vanity, its very unique.. see link below, and thus were willing to wait 3 months.. BUT when I found out it wouldn't be shipped until January, I tried to cancel the order. I had 30 coming for Christmas! Well since I ordered the vanity AND mirror.. and the mirror was shipped back in Sept/oct, I had to take the mirror or not take it but pay for it. Ambella will not take any times back. So, I had to keep the vanity on order,or have a mistmatched set, or lose $500.00+.

We moved into this lovely new home and I was having my first big Holiday dinner, and everyone who used the powder room had to wash their hands in my kitchen.

Now its almost the end of January and I still have no info. In the last 6-8 months we have ordered many new pieces of furniture, from 3 or 4 different places and many different manufactures. Everything else has come in pretty close to their original delivery dates.

At this point my order from them is going to take AT LEAST 6 months before I get it delivered. If they had given me any idea there was a chance of this time frame, I would have had to find something else! Ambella offers a large selection of beautiful vanities, but if you need one sooner rather than later, better look elsewhere..

Here is a link that might be useful: scroll leg vanity

Comment (1)