Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Knight Furniture Galleries, Hickory Park

Posted by engrsrvcs_yahoo.com (My Page) on
Mon, Jan 28, 13 at 1:22

Hello,

I have good internet pricing from the below two companies. Has anyone purchased from either or have knowledge of these companies? If so, please let me know you're experiences and opinion on them.

Thank you,

Patrick

(1) Knight Funiture, 214 Second Loop Road, Florence, SC 29501,
URL: http://www.knightfurnitureshowrooms.com/about.aspx and

(2) Hickory Park Furniture Galleries, 2220 Highway 70 SE, Suite 370, Hickory, NC 28602,
URL: http://www.hickorypark.com/furniture/contact.php

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Knight Furniture Galleries, Hickory Park

The people I have done business with at Hickory Park have been very friendly and competent. Twelve years ago we bought furniture from there and were pleased, so we went back. I have recently placed two orders for furniture. One order we actually went to Hickory, and another we just transacted the business by phone. I won't see the furniture for another 7 weeks or so. Part of the reason we ordered from them was the delivery was reasonable because our place is only about 50 miles away. They are pretty good about getting you a price quote by e-mail, and that is the way to get the best price. By e-mail they are competing with stores all across the country, so they have special prices for e-mail customers.

o
RE: Knight Furniture Galleries, Hickory Park

Patrick,

Where did you end up buying your furniture and how was your experience? I'm shopping for furniture and would like to know which stores are reliable.

Thank you.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here