Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kellykath_gw

Laminate Floor

kellykath
11 years ago

Long story short . . . I have a very small 1100 sq. ft. 93 yr old beach rental. The tenants who lived there previously were there 21 years and I now have some work on the house to do. Pulled the carpet up and had hardwood floors too damaged to repair - am considering putting in a laminate wood floor that looks good, sounds good and feels good. Has anyone put one in recently that has a hand scraped hickory look that looks authentic and did not break the bank? Even tho it's a rental, it needs to look good as I plan to rent mostly in the summer months with repeat renters and enjoy the remaining time ourselves. It's important to have it looking sharp and I don't know much about laminates but keep hearing they are more tolerant with regard to moisture etc. I have real hardwood in my own home but for the rental, I have some other unexpected upgrades so I just can't do everything exactly the way I want. I would love to see pictures from people who love their laminates. Carpet is not an option - and I will most likely add some complimentary tile in the kitchen and bathroom/s. Please help. Thank you so much!

Comments (2)