Return to the Flooring Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Carlisle wide plank: pricing?

Posted by tarheelgrad98 (My Page) on
Sat, Nov 5, 11 at 22:17

Hi folks! Hubby and I are building our first custom home (or having it built, rather), and I have my heart set on Carlisle wide plank wood flooring, especially their reclaimed oak. Admittedly, I haven't called them to go through the process of getting a quote, but I'm looking for a quick gut-check. Does anyone know what we could roughly expect to pay? I'm guessing it's in the $12-$15/sqft price range. I was hoping someone on the boards here might have gotten info from Carlisle for the reclaimed oak.

Thanks for any info!

~Anna

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Carlisle wide plank: pricing?

Hi - I went to their showroom in NYC, and depending on the type of wood, they were quoting us 18-25 sq ft. The floors are lovely, but we just can't afford it. Good luck with your build!

Cheers,
Erin

o
RE: Carlisle wide plank: pricing?

I went to NH showroom in 2010, Gorgou stuff. Unfinished pricing was 12.35 - 16. 35 for antique oak (depending on width) and 10.35 - 12.85 for red or white oak.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Flooring Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here